Good Customer Experience Management Is Key to Increase Revenue Reduce Costs and Increase Profits
A good relationship with your customers is pivotal to your company’s revenue and growth. If your customers have a bad experience with you they will not come back and badmouth you but give them a good experience and they will come back and bring their friends with them.
Happy customers are loyal, cutting out your competitors and singing your praises. They spend up to 60% more with you, give you 25% more positive reviews in social media, and increase your referral business by 250%. They do not complain making your staff happy and your costs to service them reduces.
Unhappy customers clog your call centre and pester account managers with complaints increasing your service costs and reducing your efficiency. Your staff turnover will increase as nobody likes constantly dealing with angry customers. They will drive referral business away driving up your customer acquisition costs.
How do you ensure happy customers? By measuring and manage your customer experiences and we can help. We may be based in Johannesburg but our reach is throughout South Africa.
At Customer Relationship Auditing we specialise in:
- Create actionable surveys,
- Conduct the surveys on your behalf if you don’t have the technology,
- Analyse the results,
- Do customer journey maps to identify problem areas,
- Find customer focused solutions,
- Allocate responsibilities to the solution to departments or silos, and
- Monitor results and suggest tweaks to improve.
A satisfied customers is good news:
- 72% of consumers will share a positive experience with 6 or more people
- 86% of consumers are willing to pay more for an upgraded experience
- 10-15% increase in revenue from happy customers
- 15-20% reduction in costs to service customers
Consider the implications of bad service:
- 1 out of 26 unhappy customers complain
- 91% of unhappy customers who are non-complainers simply leave.
- 67% of consumers cite bad experiences as reason for churn.
- 66% of consumers who switched brands did so because of poor service
- 85% of customer churn due to poor service was preventable.